Hazardous Materials Services:
Hazardous materials can cause adverse health effects such as severe poisoning, asthma, skin rashes, allergic reactions, allergic sensitisation, cancer, and other long term diseases from exposure to substances as well as physical effects such as fire, explosion, release of hazardous gases and corrosion.
Hazardous materials, if not stored or handled correctly, can cause harm to workers, members of the public, property and the environment due to their physical, chemical, and biological properties.
Specific hazardous materials have regulatory requirements governing their management in the workplace – including asbestos & lead.
In addition to the direct occupational hygiene monitoring to quantify exposure risks, FIELD HSE can also audit, review & advise clients on use, handling and storage design and techniques to meet relevant legislative and Australian Standards compliance.
FIELD HSE provides tailored training to employees on the management of chemicals in the workplace – including content for site managers, health & safety officers, storepersons, and end-users.
The FIELD HSE team can provide the following services:
- Legislative compliance auditing
- Risk assessment, storage location planning & design
- HAZCHEM Registers, manifests & emergency plans
- Assistance for Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA) applications
- Exposure monitoring & assessment
- HAZCHEM Training
Benefit Your Business
- MEET YOUR COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS
- COST SAVINGS, INCLUDING CHEMICALS, MAINTENANCE, & PAPERWORK COSTS, WATER & ENERGY
- REDUCTION REDUCE ENVIRONMENTAL
- RISKS RISK HEALTH & SAFETY RISKS
- PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
- REDUCE POTENTIAL PUBLIC LIABILITIES
- STANDARDISE SPECIFICATIONS SYSTEMS & PROCEDURES