We specialize in the provision of detailed and ongoing occupational programs Including statistical Similar Exposure Groups (SEGS) Analysis for clients in the mining & quarrying and heavy engineering sector.
The FIELD HSE team of occupational hygiene advisors and laboratory network can provide;
Airborne Contaminant Monitoring
- Dust & Particulate
- Gases & Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Welding Fume, Lead & Heavy Metals
- Bioaerosols & Mould
- Confined Spaces
- Compressed Breathing Air Assessment
- Occupational Noise & Vibration Exposure Surveys
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Lighting Surveys
- Respirator Fit Assessments
Get in touchIf you have a project in mind, want to find out more about our services and capabilities or are thinking of joining us drop us a line.